About Us | Leadership | Employment | Our Community | Artist Educators | Partners
Mission & Vision
There is no admission fee to view our exhibitions.
Building Pathways to Experience the Joy and Wonder of the Arts.
Curiosity sparked. Creativity unleashed. Community engaged.
We collaborate broadly to support local artists at all phases of their career – from aspiring to established.
We host a diversity of quality programs because we believe in the power of the arts.
We create a sense of place where art comes alive, and tradition meets tomorrow.
We celebrate diversity, foster equity, and promote inclusion to ensure everyone interacting with us feels valued and respected.
We recognize and honor the public-private investment that is central to our success.
THE PEGGY R. MCCONNELL ARTS CENTER (MAC) IS:
- A contemporary, multidisciplinary facility presenting and promoting the performing, visual and digital arts.
- An arts center offering a series of performances, exhibitions and classes, and cultural opportunities through both ticketed and free events.
- A historic cultural facility transformed from the Worthington High School, built in 1915.
- A 20,000 sq. foot building with a 213 seat theatre, an exhibition gallery, four classrooms, a digital imaging studio, a dance studio and rotating exhibitions throughout the facility.
- Continuing the legacy of the Worthington Arts Council to advocate, create, and nurture arts programming.
The Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center of Worthington is open to everyone, regardless of where they live. For more information on how you can volunteer, exhibit, perform, or teach at the MAC, click here.