McConnell Arts Center – Mission & Vision
The Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center (MAC) is:
- A contemporary, multidisciplinary facility presenting and promoting the performing, visual and digital arts.
- An arts center offering a series of performances, exhibitions and classes, and cultural opportunities through both ticketed and free events.
- A historic cultural facility transformed from the Worthington High School, built in 1915.
- A 20,000 sq. foot building with a 213 seat theatre, an exhibition gallery, four classrooms, a digital imaging studio, a dance studio and rotating exhibitions sprinkled throughout the facility.
- Continuing the legacy of the Worthington Arts Council to advocate, create, and nurture arts programming.
Change lives and make memories through creative arts experiences.
The Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center of Worthington brings people together through experiences that spark learning and explore creative conversations.
The Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center of Worthington is open to everyone, regardless of where they live. There is no admission fee to view our exhibits. For more information on how you can volunteer, exhibit, perform, or teach at the MAC, click here.